Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: Need HDD caddy for hard drive from my Satellite L350

1. Need HDD caddy for hard drive from my Satellite L350
    Beginner
    Can anyone help?

I need to get a caddy for my Satellite L350 hard drive to try and save files on there. Not sure what one to get is it a ide or SATA.
    Any help would be much appreciated. I really need to try and save my daughter’s wedding pics.

Thanks

2. Re: Need HDD caddy for hard drive from my Satellite L350
    What you need is 2,5” SATA HDD caddy. You can buy it in every PC store or order by eBay.

Few months ago I bought one from eBay for incredible 5 euros only.

If you cannot find it let me know and I will post you the link where you can order one.

3. Re: Need HDD caddy for hard drive from my Satellite L350
    Beginner
    Thank you so much Dr.Lamp, I will have a look on ebay for one and fingers crossed it will work and I can get the pics back. will let you know.

4. Re: Need HDD caddy for hard drive from my Satellite L350
    Beginner
    not good news I have tried for days to get my data from the hard drive. got the caddy put the hard drive in it plugged the usb in, my computer is recognising the drive there are a few files but cant see any of my files and some that I click on say I don't have permission. any suggestions what I am doing wrong.

5. Re: Need HDD caddy for hard drive from my Satellite L350
    Beginner
    still need help