Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: NB550D-111 - cannot change display resolution after Win7 Pro installation

1. NB550D-111 - cannot change display resolution after Win7 Pro installation
    Beginner
    Hi guys,

After installing a clean install of Windows 7 professional I can't seem to get the resolution more than 800x600.
    I went to the driver section and installed the right Display driver for my NB550D-111: version 8.812.2.2 of the displaydriver.

After a reboot, still nothing happens and I can't change the resolution.
    Trying to open Catalyst Control Center results in nothing: i can't seem to open it.

I spent hours and hours trying to fix this issue but need help at this time.

Cheers,

Tim

2. Re: NB550D-111 Displaydriver
    Beginner
    Solved! Installed "Acer Aspire One" drivers...

Thanks to the other forum messages, didn't looked over there :x

3. Re: NB550D-111 - cannot change display resolution after Win7 Pro installation
    Master
    NB550D-111 has AMD HD 6250 graphic card and the same have Satellite C660D (PSC1YE) or Satellite L775D (PSK5PE) so you can try to use display drivers for these notebooks.

I donít have experience with NBs and cannot confirm this will help but you can try it and send some feedback.