Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: Satellite L750D and video driver

1. Satellite L750D and video driver
    Beginner
    Hello,

I have a Toshiba Satellite L750D currently runing on fresh installed Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit. I have problem with video driver - tried all avaiable for this notebook, but didn't fit any of them.

Please help me because using notebook with not properly working graphics is worse of all.

Thank you.

2. Re: Satellite L750D and video driver
    Master
    Hello

Maybe you should explain to us what your problem is and how to understand your posting. Offered drivers on Toshiba download page are tested and you should not have any issues.

Can you please post full notebook model number or model name?
    Is your notebook model supported for Win7 32bit? On Toshiba download page I can see drivers for 64bit version only.

3. Re: Satellite L750D and video driver
    Beginner
    I have tried all drivers with 32 and 64bit systems, it didn't worked. My problem is that current resolution is 1024x768 (everything looks terrible low quality), My Serial No. 2C431147W

4. Re: Satellite L750D and video driver
    Beginner
    32bit drivers not present. Install 64bit.

5. Re: Satellite L750D and video driver
    Master
    Hay Bullet

I really don’t understand you. Can you please answer some simply questions like:
    Which notebook model do you have? For many people here serial number doesn’t mean anything.

Anyway, using http://aps2.toshiba-tro.de/unitdetails/ page I know now that you have Satellite L750D-14R with PSK4YE model number. According notebook specification this notebook was delivered with preinstalled WIN7 64BIT HOME PREMIUM.

Offered display driver is the same as driver packed in recovery image so I don’t understand your problem.
    > I have tried all drivers with 32 and 64bit systems, it didn't worked.
    What kind of statement is this? If you want constructive discussion here please offer exact information and not some “neutral” statements.

So the question is: Which OS is preinstalled on your notebook now?
    Is this 32 or 64bit OS?

6. Re: Satellite L750D and video driver
    Beginner
    I have installed Windows 7 32bit now, none of given drivers work. Then, installed Windows 7 64bit, none of drivers worked too. I even tried drivers from different website (for AMD Vision E2 chips). So, the problem is that none of given drivers on official Toshiba support works. By the way, other all drivers works fine with both 32 and 64bit systems, but not video drivers.

7. Re: Satellite L750D and video driver
    Master
    Hi

Your Satellite L750D-14R PSK4YE supports the AMD Radeon™ HD 6250 graphic card.
    There are more models which support the same graphic card.
    For example:
    Satellite C660D PSC1YE
    Satellite Pro C660D PSC1ZE
    Satellite C670D PSC4AE
    Satellite L755D PSK4YE
    Satellite L770D PSK6BE
    Satellite L775D PSK5JE
    NB550D PLL5FE

I recommend checking the display drivers released for these mentioned notebook models.

8. Re: Satellite L750D and video driver
    Beginner
    I've searched drivers for these computers and found 32bit version video driver. It works perfectly, thank you!

9. Re: Satellite L750D and video driver
    Master
    Great!!! Thanks for the feedback!!!! :)