Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: Satellite C670 - formatted C:\ and no Recovery CD but recovery partition

1. Satellite C670 - formatted C:\ and no Recovery CD but recovery partition
    Beginner
    Dear all,

I delete all data in C:\ drive and I do a format c:\

I don't create a Recovery CD, and now I can't restore with F8, but I show that I have a recovery partition on D:\ drive.

Please, how can I restore it ?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards,

TOSHIBA C670

2. Re: Satellite C670 - formatted C:\ and no Recovery CD but recovery partition
    Hi

Maybe this thread about a similar theme would be useful for you:
    http://forums.computers.toshiba-europe.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=53952

If this is not helpful or if you will not be able to recover the notebook using the method mentioned there, then you will need to order the recover disk from here:
    http://backupmedia.toshiba.eu/landing.aspx

3. Re: Satellite C670 - formatted C:\ and no Recovery CD but recovery partition
    Master
    As far as I know you will not be able to have access to recovery partition now.
    Check please thread posted by MisterX but Iím sceptic it will work. Anyway try it.

Iím afraid your best and cheapest solution is to order original Toshiba recovery disc for recovery image installation.

After recovery image installation you will have full access to recovery files using F8 and repair my computer option.

4. Re: Satellite C670 - formatted C:\ and no Recovery CD but recovery partition
    Beginner
    Hello MisterX,

thanks for your help, i just learn your link. I will show if i can do that.

Thanks again,

Best regards,