Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: Satellite C660-2DZ no drivers

1. Satellite C660-2DZ no drivers
    Beginner
    I buy one satellite C660-2DZ part no PSC1NE-01C004G5 serial no YB210637K and i put WIN 7 32bit.

I try all drivers from this site and no working, If you try to find this model of laptop on this site, not exist in the list.
    I try LAN driver for Win7 and after start instal, tell me is ONLY for Win Vista and stop.

Why Toshiba not sell this laptop whit one CD drivers? Why my model of laptop dont exist in the list........for download all drivers

Plz help me !

2. Re: Satellite C660-2DZ no drivers
    Master
    Hi

The drivers for Satellite C660 PSC1NE can be found on the Toshiba European driver page. http://eu.computers.toshiba-europe.com

But I found just the Win 7 64bit drivers.. however it’s not the big problem to get Win 7 32bit drivers… you can use the Win 7 drivers released for the C660 PSC1GE series.
    The Toshiba tools like Value Added Package, Flash Card Support Utility should function also on your model.

You should pay attention to some other drivers like display driver. The C660-2DZ supports the Intel® HD Intel® HD Graphics 3000 and Mobile Intel(R) HM65 Express Chipset… both drivers (or just the HM65) could be downloaded from Intel page.

Furthermore the notebook supports Realtek Wlan card and the driver can be found also here
    http://aps2.toshiba-tro.de/wlan/

3. Re: Satellite C660-2DZ no drivers
    Beginner
    TKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Is work now. I instal Win 7 64bit and driver for LAN is from C660 PSC1GE series and the rest make win7 updates.
    TKS again !

4. Re: Satellite C660-2DZ no drivers
    Master
    Thanks for the feedback! And thanks to all people here in the community who tries to help others in many different and hopeless situations :)