Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: Reinstall Toshiba 3D Bluray Player for Qosmio F750

1. Reinstall Toshiba 3D Bluray Player for Qosmio F750
    Beginner
    Dear Toshiba Support team,

I installed the "new" Toshiba Video Player v4.00.6.09 from the download section for F750. After that, the "old" Toshiba 3D Bluray player crashed as soon as I started it. As the new installed "Toshiba Video Player v4.00.6.09 f" did not support 3D Bluray discs and was dated from 2010, I deinstalled it. But the Toshiba 3D Bluray player was still crashing. So I decided to deinstall and reinstall the "old" "Toshiba 3D Bluray player ". Deinstalling was no problem, but reinstalling is not possible as the download file for Toshiba 3D Bluray player from the official Toshiba download section "Toshiba Bluray 3d Player V.1.0.1.299" is only an update file that needs an installed old version of Toshiba Bluray 3d Player.

Dear supprot team, where / how, please, can I get the setup *"full install" files for the Toshiba Bluray 3d Player for F750*? (A complete system recovery by DVD and reinstallment of everything just for this player would not be a good option me and especially my family would like).
    Thank you so much for your help,
    best regards
    Wolferich

2. Re: Reinstall Toshiba 3D Bluray Player for Qosmio F750
    Beginner
    Hello,

I am also looking for the full install of Toshiba Bluray Player V1.0.1.299.
    I planning to do a clean OS install on my Qosmio F750.

Greetings

Chunky

3. Re: Reinstall Toshiba 3D Bluray Player for Qosmio F750
    Master
    Hi guys

Would recommend checking this thread about the same theme:
    http://forums.computers.toshiba-europe.com/forums//thread.jspa?messageID=262441

Greets