Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: How do i know wich graphic board does Qosmio F750-120 use?

1. How do i know wich graphic board does Qosmio F750-120 use?
    Beginner
    Hello

How can i be sure that the Nvidea is working instead of the intel graphic board?
    I can't manage to go to resolutions of 1900 so i believe something is not working right...

2. Re: How do i know wich graphic board does Qosmio F750 use?
    Master
    To be honest I donít understand your question.
    Which notebook model do you have?
    Which operating system do you use?

1900 resolution? On internal display?

Please be so nice and explain your problem more detailed.

3. Re: How do i know wich graphic board does Qosmio F750 use?
    Master
    > I can't manage to go to resolutions of 1900 so i believe something is not working right...

The internal display resolution depends on the display.
    Not quite sure what Qosmio F750-xxx do you have exactly but from my knowledge the Qosmio F750 models equipped with an glassed free 3D display supports an 3D resolution of max 1366 x 768. The 2D can be set to 1920 x 1080.

4. Re: How do i know wich graphic board does Qosmio F750 use?
    Beginner
    sorry, ive got a f750-120, i've read some posts saying that optimus didnt work and i wanted to be sure which graphics its the laptop using, if low res or nvidia

5. Re: How do i know wich graphic board does Qosmio F750 use?
    Master
    According notebook specification native resolution for your display is 1366 x 768.
    Your notebook has NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M graphic controller with Optimus Technology and max supported resolution is 2048x1536.

Thatís all what I can say about it.

6. Re: How do i know wich graphic board does Qosmio F750 use?
    Beginner
    hmm so if i was using the nvidia i should be able to go as high as 2000 right? i think that im only using native... how can i be sure?

7. Re: How do i know wich graphic board does Qosmio F750-120 use?
    Master
    Hi

> hmm so if i was using the nvidia I should be able to go as high as 2000 right?

The graphic chip supports different resolutions and the max resolution is 2048x1536.
    But this does not mean that you can use this. If the display does not support such resolution, you will NOT be able to choose it.

8. Re: How do i know wich graphic board does Qosmio F750-120 use?
    Enthusiast
    Maybe you just need the NVidia driver in order to set your internal display to its maximum (native) supported resolution. This should alao help you with the 3D problems you've written about in your other thread. The 3D mode only works when using the NVidia driver while running exactly 1980x1080 resolution. Otherwise, the face tracking application won't even start.