Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: Toshiba NB520 11V- How to install a 3G network access module

1. Toshiba NB520 11V- How to install a 3G network access module
    Beginner
    Hi,

I have recently bought a NB520 11V and I was interested if it was possible and how to install a 3G network access module. And if it is possible what are the specs of the install a 3G network access module that I have to buy.

Regards,
    Luis

2. Re: Toshiba NB520 11V- How to install a 3G network access module
    Hi

As far as I know some of the NB500 models supports the 3G module but the NB520 does not support the 3G.

The 3G CARD-F3307R2(900TEG) which is equipped in the NB500 has the part number K000124470 (google for this)
    But to be honest Iím not quite sure if this module would be compatible with the NB520Ö. I guess noÖ

3. Re: Toshiba NB520 11V- How to install a 3G network access module
    I cannot say for sure if such upgrade is possible or not but I agree with Paolo and think that such upgrade cannot be done.

From my experience Toshiba offers mainboards wth different hardware structure (one certain notebook series) but donít offer mainboards with a view to 3G upgrade except for second HDD upgrade on few notebook models.