Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: Portege M200 - Pen buttons triggering randomly

1. Portege M200 - Pen buttons triggering randomly
    Beginner
    I recently bought a Tablet Multi Dock for my m200, but have the problem that the pen buttons on the right hand side of the screen get randomly triggered during normal use when docked. I tried new drivers for my USB mouse, tried different USB ports, but it still happens.
    Any ideas?

2. Re: Portege M200 - Pen buttons triggering randomly
    Hi

It is not easy to say what the problem can be. I don’t think that it is a usual problem and I don’t think that is the USB problem.
    It will be interesting to know if this happened always or just when the unit is docked.
    Furthermore I recommended updating the Accelerometer Utility and Mobile Extension.

Bye

3. Re: Portege M200 - Pen buttons triggering randomly
    Beginner
    I have updated the things you mentioned, but see no difference in the behaviour. Thank you for the feedback though.

The problem occurrs only when docked and in tablet mode. I have been using the tablet for a few months now and have only had these problems with the Multi Dock. I currently work with the PC in laptop configuration, but docked, so as to avoid the problem.

4. Re: Portege M200 - Pen buttons triggering randomly
    Hi

It’s very strange. I don’t have any idea how to solve this but you can try to make some changes in the “Pen and Tablet Settings”. For example pen options or display

Bye