Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: Re: Need new heatsink for my Satellite L500-1XZ

1. Need new heatsink for my Satellite L500-1XZ
    Beginner
    Hello, I have to replace my whole heatsink on my Satellite L500-1XZ. Any idea where I can find a heatsink for that model, because I searched and searched and can't find anything yet.
    The exact model is L500-1XZ PSLJHE
    number on the heatsink is: AT0920020V0 AVCS 0A 101E

Please if somebody have any info about where I can find heatsink help me! Thank you!

2. Re: Need new heatsink for my Satellite L500-1XZ
    I my opinion all L500 have the same construction and I also think that you must simply search heatsink for L500. With a little bit luck you can find it on eBay or googling around.

Other way contact nearest Toshiba service provider and ask if you can order a part with this part number. I hope they can do this for you.

3. Re: Need new heatsink for my Satellite L500-1XZ
    Master
    Yes, usually the ASP should be able to provide right and compatible parts…

4. Re: Need new heatsink for my Satellite L500-1XZ
    Beginner
    I have another question now. It's very urgent!!! I found a guy who can fix my problem he will put Freon in the copper pipe of the heatsink, but he needs to know exactly what type of Freon to use and how much to put in the pipe? Please if anyone can tell me where to find this information I will be very grateful!! Thank You!

5. Re: Need new heatsink for my Satellite L500-1XZ
    Sorry mate but I’m little bit confused now… Do you mean the thermal grease which is placed between the cooling module and the CPU?
    As far as I know the THERMAL GREASE 776 part number K000055600 is compatible and you should not add too much- It’s ok if you add between 0.25-0.30ml and just to the CPU