Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: What drivers are compatible with V000069090 motherboard

1. What drivers are compatible with V000069090 motherboard
    Beginner
    V000069090 , can anyone tell me any model numbers to mach this board so I can get drivers?

2. Re: What drivers are compatible with V000069090 motherboard
    Beginner
    V000069100 or that board

3. Re: What drivers are compatible with V000069090 motherboard
    Hi

The board seems to be installed in the Satellite Pro A100 / Satellite A100 notebook series…
    So you would need the drivers for Satellite A100 :)

If you don’t know what chipset this board supports, install the hardware diagnostic tool like Everest Home Edit in order to get more details about the hardware parts.

Good luck!

4. Re: What drivers are compatible with V000069090 motherboard
    Beginner
    @MisterX, thanks, should have explained, I have a supplier that has both boards I listed as a replacement for my own motherboard that broke, the boards fit my laptop and all parts plug in but the issue is the boards come without a bios flashed so I need a model number of satellite/pro that uses the same board so I can get the bios file.

5. Re: What drivers are compatible with V000069090 motherboard
    Master
    Hi

It seems that the part has been released for Satellite A100 US notebook series…
    You should simply pick up the A100 series from Toshiba US page and should try the different BIOS version.

The point is that the BIOS update should not proceeds if you would choose wrong BIOS version…
    the update process should cancel automatically…