Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: AC100 use with mouse

1. AC100 use with mouse
    Beginner
    Hi,
    I want to use my AC100 with a USB mouse, but i can't get this working. I have trieded different mice, but none seem to be working. Does anybody have any tips for me how to get my mouse working??

2. Re: AC100 use with mouse
    Akuma
    Hi, I believe the USB Port is designed for storage devices only. It may not support HID devices (mice, keyboards, etc..).

3. Re: AC100 use with mouse
    Beginner
    It's not true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Any usb-mouse (incl. wireless) works on my AC100-116. Try to make factory reset. Or ask for decision using official site.

4. Re: AC100 use with mouse
    Beginner
    It's not true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Any usb-mouse (incl. wireless) works on my AC100-116. Try to make factory reset. Or ask for decision using official site.

5. Re: AC100 use with mouse
    Beginner
    Hi, any USB mouse works on my AC 100 and the USB port even accepts a small usb port to use the mouse and the storage device in the same time. Only once the mouse would'nt work. I had disabled the USB root hub to save energy. It is found in settings --> extended energy management. USB root hub must be enabled.

6. Re: AC100 use with mouse
    Akuma
    That is interesting, I will update my AC100 and try it myself :)