Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: Qosmio F60: No keyboard and joystick playing Super Street Fighter 4

1. Qosmio F60: No keyboard and joystick playing Super Street Fighter 4
    Beginner
    When I install a Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition my keyboard want work at all and i really need help with that..... and it didn't work with joystick too

Please help
    thanx in advance

2. Re: Qosmio F60: No keyboard and joystick playing Super Street Fighter 4
    Master
    Hi

Check the game settings dude.
    …and I would recommend checking some gamer forums because this is not a Toshiba notebook problem but game issue.

I searched in internet and it seems that an patch has been published which solves following issues:

+Here is the official change list:+
    +-As requested by users, we've added support for the following render resolutions: 640x480, 720x480, 720x576, 1280x1024+
    +-Support added for a wider range of arcade sticks: Many arcade sticks that previously would not be recognized should now be recognized (again, no guarantees your exact stick/pad is covered but there's a lot more natively supported than before).+
    +-Fixed a bug that caused just the stick inputs (left / right / up / down) to not be recognized+
    +-Fixed a bug that could sometimes cause extra lag/slowdowns in Endless Battle mode+
    +-Fixed a bug with the controller mappings not always saving, especially when adding / removing controllers+
    +-Fixed a bug that would allow players to go online with incorrect benchmark scores, which could affect match making+