Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: Re: I cannot post without moderator approval!

1. I cannot post without moderator approval!
    Beginner
    I just discovered I cannot post without moderator approval!

How do you like that? I bet we kick someone in the nerve!

2. Re: I cannot post without moderator approval!
    Master
    check this thread:
    http://forums.computers.toshiba-europe.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=46849

From time to time the threads needs to be approved by Admins and this is nothing unusual because all big, serious forums supports such function

3. Re: Moderators started to CENSOR us
    Master
    > I bet we kick someone in the nerve!
    I don’t think so. Check every of your postings and you will see that all of them are online. Some of mine postings were “blocked” too but after few hours all of them were online.

I presume this forum has some mechanism to block postings that content some “critical words” inside. It is evidence that this filter system works well. After checking all your postings will be visible on this forum.

Be cool and continue discussion with other forum members. :)

4. Re: Moderators started to CENSOR us
    Beginner
    I've been trying to post a solution to a problem for a week and none of the posts have shown in the thread yet. I would definitely call that censorship. Can't even send someone a private message. May just have to take the post somewhere else and hope google points people to it.

5. Re: Moderators started to CENSOR us
    *@Nightlife*

Hi dude

I think something was wrong with the system during the last days because I can see your other threads.
    http://forums.computers.toshiba-europe.com/forums/profile.jspa?userID=58963

Some of my posts didn't appear too...

6. Re: I cannot post without moderator approval!
    Beginner
    Yeah. Can see the 1st 2 posts now. If only the 3rd one would appear (added stuff to it) and I could delete the 1st 2.

7. Re: I cannot post without moderator approval!
    Enthusiast
    Yeah I'm having many problems posting replies, even without links and just using normal every day english language. I tried changing some words in the posts but that didn't help. There does seem to be an issue here.