Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: Internal SD Card on AC100

1. Internal SD Card on AC100
    Beginner
    Hello guys
    Help please to cope with the issue

I've formatted internal 32Gb SD with +Partition Wizard+ as it was written in instruction on xda
    Now it says *SD is unmountable* and all the file managers say SD is not mounted. USB connection to computer doesn't work either now
    How can I bring it back pleeeeease??!

PS.: I'm afraid hard-reset will not help, cause it makes no change to SD-memory

2. Re: Internal SD Card on AC100
    Master
    Hello

Have you already tested the SD card on another computer?

If you can test this on Windows notebook have a look in disk management tool if you can format the SD card again.

3. Re: Internal SD Card on AC100
    Beginner
    That's sad, but I have no idea how to test it anywhere else.
    Actually SD is not SD. It's internal flash memory, but it's called "SD" I don't know why. Possibly I can remove the cover, find that memory board, but I can't guess what to do then =( This memory is not external or removable

4. Re: Internal SD Card on AC100
    Beginner
    With my AC 100 I had this problem several times. The AC 100 cannot mount an SD card >2 GB, ie SDHC unless it is formatted with Windows, in my case XP.

If you form it in any other device, eg a camera or with any other formatting tool, eg the HP formatting tool or the SD Association Formatter, the AC 100 does'nt accept it.

Since I format the SDHC cards with Windows to FAT 32 file system, I had no problems with cards from 4 GB to 32 GB.

5. Re: Internal SD Card on AC100
    Beginner
    With my AC 100 I had this problem several times. The AC 100 cannot mount an SD card >2 GB, i.e. SDHC unless it is formatted with Windows, in my case XP. If you form it in any other device, e.g. a camera or with any other formatting tool, e.g. the HP formatting tool or the SD Association Formatter, the AC 100 does'nt accept it.
    Since I format the SDHC cards with Windows to FAT 32 file system, I had no problems with cards from 4 GB to 32 GB.