Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: Need new keyboard for Satellite C660-1DG

1. Need new keyboard for Satellite C660-1DG
    Beginner
    Good day!

my concern is about my Toshiba laptop I bought it 2 months ago in Europe when I reach in Philippines my son keep on playing it suddenly it was turn off and it didn't open anymore.

I go immediately to Toshiba centre at Cagayan de oro city and I found out that it was the keyboard problem but they could not replace it because there are no available keyboards suited for that laptop. How can I fix it?

Model name: TOSHIBA SATELLITE C660-1DG.

Thanks

2. Re: Need new keyboard for Satellite C660-1DG
    At first I must say that biggest problem for you is that warranty cannot cover keyboard replacement and you must pay keyboard exchange alone. Notebooks from EMEA (Europe Ė Middle East Ė Nord Africa) countries have EMEA warranty only so warranty is, unfortunately, not valid.

To be honest I donít understand why the keyboard must be exchanged if the notebook doesn't start properly.

Anyway, this notebook model has keyboard used on many models so to find new one should not be problem. Best way to order new keyboard is eBay. In last 3 years Iíve ordered several keyboards over eBay. You will not believe me but all of them I ordered from China.