Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: Satellite C660 - keyboard issue - missing letters while typing

1. Satellite C660 - keyboard issue - missing letters while typing
    Beginner
    Hello,

I have a Satellite C660 laptop. The keys are driving me crazy! They keep sticking, and miss letters I have pressed.
    As a touch typist this is very frustrating.

I'm not very PC litterate - so if someone can give me a simple solution I'd really appreciate it.

2. Re: Satellite C660 - keyboard issue - missing letters while typing
    You know what?
    I think I’ve found a solution to your issue…

I checked the Toshiba Knowledge database which you can find on the Toshiba European page and this document could be interesting for you:

*Keyboard Issues with the Satellite/Satellite Pro L670 & C660 Series Notebooks*
    http://aps2.toshiba-tro.de/kb0/TSB1103370000R02.htm

Please perform a BIOS Update in order to solve this issue…

Good luck!

3. Re: Satellite C660 - keyboard issue - missing letters while typing
    Master
    If you check this forum you will find some similar threads and solution for this issue is BIOS update.

Try to search for latest BIOS update on Toshiba download page under http://eu.computers.toshiba-europe.com/innovation/download_bios.jsp but if you cannot find BIOS update please post exact model number and someone of us can find right BIOS update for you.

4. Re: Satellite C660 - keyboard issue - missing letters while typing
    Beginner
    Thank you both for your solutions. I downloaded BIOS. It is better now, still not as good as a normal keyboard though!

Thank you