Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: Satellite L750 - Stuck on Realtek card reader

1. Satellite L750 - Stuck on Realtek card reader
    Beginner
    Hi,

I just got a Toshiba Satellite L750/00K and I turned it on for the first time. It asked about recovery and I chose 64 bit, then out of the box settings. It restarted once then I left it to load. I came back and it was stuck on Realtek card reader. It has been like this for maybe 2 hrs, I can move the mouse but nothing has changed. It said that start up could take awhile but I'm not sure if something is wrong. Please help!

Thank you

2. Re: Satellite L750 - Stuck on Realtek card reader
    Master
    Hi buddy,

Recovery installation can take a very long time. In your case I would wait a little bit longer.

If it doesn’t help you should try starting recovery installation again. You can do this if you access the advanced boot menu of Windows and select “Repair my computer”.

3. Re: Satellite L750 - Stuck on Realtek card reader
    Master
    I agree with PinkPanter
    Try to use the HDD recovery once again… Don’t know why the installation does not proceeds but I think second turn should be successful.