Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: New Libretto W100 double touchscreen sensibility

1. New Libretto W100 double touchscreen sensibility
    Beginner
    We have just bought the new Libretto W100 with double touch-screen panel, but we don't feel very well with "sensibility" of the "touch": sometimes we touch the screen and nothing happens, but if we touch lightly stronger it works as "double click" or "triple click".

We already tried to calibrate the panel as indicated in the manual, but the final behavior didn't change.

Please, may someone tell us if and how is possible to set the "sensibility" of both the touch panels?

Thanks

2. Re: New Libretto W100 double touchscreen sensibility
    Master
    Hi

As far as I know itís not possible to change the display sensitivity.
    The point is that this is a real TOUCH SCREEN and not a capacitive screen like supported by for example Iphone.

Iím not quite sure if this could help you or not but you could try to use a touch pen (like for a PDA device)

Good luck

3. Re: New Libretto W100 double touchscreen sensibility
    Master
    Hi buddy,

I agree with PauPau. Such real touch screens canít be calibrated.

But from my own experience I can say that every device with touch screen or capacitive screen like on mobile phones are always a little bit different and it takes some days to figure out how it works exactly and how much sensibility is necessary or not.

So try a little bit and Iím sure after one week everything will be ok and you know how it works exactly ;)

4. Re: New Libretto W100 double touchscreen sensibility
    Beginner
    Go to windows settings/ Stylus and touch
    Go to the tap "movements"
    Change the sensitivity to lowest precision (means highest sensitivity).

... and feel happy!