Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: Error message when trying to use Toshiba Disc Creator

1. Error message when trying to use Toshiba Disc Creator
    Beginner
    I recently updated Vista to Service Pack 2 from SP1 and now I'm getting an error message when I try to use Toshiba Disc Creator 2.0.1.3. "Unexpected error occurred. Error Code 32007C-26-00000001" It worked perfectly before.

This is the first time I've used it since updating so I think SP2 may be part of the problem but I'm not sure. I couldn't find any updates for TDC. My system is a Satellite L305-S5919 with Vista 32 bit.
    Anyone have any idea what might be causing the error?
    Thanks

2. Re: Error message when trying to use Toshiba Disc Creator
    Master
    Have you tried to roll back OS to earlier time and check functionality again, just to be sure it has something to do with SP2 installation?

I donít know if anyone here can offer some solution but Iím pretty pessimistic about that and donít think Toshiba will offer new version.
    As far as I know Toshiba disc creator was always offered with recovery image only and not as downloadable application.

3. Re: Error message when trying to use Toshiba Disc Creator
    Beginner
    It was included in the Toshiba Application Installer on my system, so I uninstalled it and reinstalled now it seems to be working again. Hopefully it'll be okay now. :)

4. Re: Error message when trying to use Toshiba Disc Creator
    Master
    Hey cool. Thank you for the feedback. ;)