Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: Difference between Satellite L300 and Satellite Pro L300

1. Difference between Satellite L300 and Satellite Pro L300
    Beginner
    Hi looking for some advice,

Ive been offered a choice of 2 computers in work one is a Satellite L300 but I think its a Dual core processor as it says Genuine Intel T-1600 @ 1.66Ghz in the sytem info, but the other one is a Satellite Pro L300 but says its a Intel Celeron 900 @2.20 Ghz. Looking up processors on the Intel site it looks like the Satellite Pro isn't Dual Core.

Would I be right in presuming that the Satellite is a better spec that the Satellite Pro?

Thanks

Karl

2. Re: Difference between Satellite L300 and Satellite Pro L300
    Master
    Hi buddy,

Youíre right. The Satellite L300 with Intel T1600 CPU is a Dual Core processor and Satellite Pro L300 with Celeron 900 is only a single core.

So I would choose the Satellite L300 with dual core CPU, itís the better choice. :)

3. Re: Difference between Satellite L300 and Satellite Pro L300
    Master
    I also think L300 is better choice although L300 is not my favourite Toshiba notebook model.
    L series in general is OK for basic operations but if you want to use it for multimedia it is, in my opinion, not the best choice for you.