Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: Libretto W100-10D - SIM module is not working

1. Libretto W100-10D - SIM module is not working
    Beginner
    Hi all!

I just bought a libretto w100 10d with built in 3g module over the internet.
    When I opened the box immediatly the sim socked seemed strange, the little plastic holder for the sim card was very thin, weak and appeared bended, i tried to insert the SIM card but the plastic holder couldn't hold the sim and it got broken, I managed to insert the sim without the plastic holder but the "toshiba wireless manager" says no 3g modem found.
    What should I do?

Thanks

2. Re: Libretto W100-10D - SIM module is not working
    Master
    > When I opened the box immediatly the sim socked seemed strange, the little plastic holder for the sim card was very thin, weak and appeared bended, i tried to insert the SIM card but the plastic holder couldn't hold the sim and it got broken

Hmmm…. possibly you have damaged this module :(
    In your case I recommend contacting the ASP in your country and the technician should check this module… maybe it needs to be replaced.