Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: Satellite T110 Series offer in Spain

1. Satellite T110 Series offer in Spain
    Beginner
    Hello,

I just would like to know if Toshiba doesn't made the Satellite T110 any more? Because here in spain I don't find it anywhere to buy it.
    If it's true that Toshiba don't made it anymore, is there an other toshiba notebook with a size screen between 11" and 12" ? Is just the size that I want.

Thanyou,

Kind regards.

2. Re: Satellite T110 Series offer in Spain
    Master
    Hello Nicolas

T series is pretty old and I can imagine this model will not be offered anymore. If you check Toshiba Europa page or Toshiba Spain page you will see that Toshiba offers second generation of T series. This new model looks much better as old T notebook.

T series notebooks were reworked and now Toshiba offers them in new look, modern design and, I believe, with Win7 as operating system.

Visit Toshiba pages and check these new models.

3. Re: Satellite T110 Series offer in Spain
    Master
    Hey,

I think Andrej is right. Satellite T110 is an old model so it will not be offered anymore but there is a successor called “Satellite T210”. It has also 11” display but with newer hardware and new design. Just check it on Toshiba page:
    http://eu.computers.toshiba-europe.com/innovation/generic/b2c-satellite-t210

Friend of me has the T230 that is very similar but with larger screen. He says it’s a very good notebook, powerful like a normal 15 or 16” but much lighter and great for mobile usage due long battery life. :)

4. Re: Satellite T110 Series offer in Spain
    Beginner
    Thank's for the information!

It what I suposed that the T110 is not offer any more. But the notebook T210 is also good and is exactly what I am searching. But it doesn't exist in the toshiba spainsh web page. Do you know how can I do to buy it? I don't find it anywhere to buy. I don't have any problem to buy it in an international webpage if I can ask to have a spanish keyboard or any QWERTY.

Thank's for all !

5. Re: Satellite T110 Series offer in Spain
    Master
    Try to ask Toshiba service provider in your country if they can order one for you.
    Maybe you can buy one in UK and later exchange keyboard.

I recommend you to talk with Toshiba provider in Spain. I hope they can help you and give you a good advice.

6. Re: Satellite T110 Series offer in Spain
    Master
    Hey,

I agree with the previous user. You can ask your authorized service provider for ordering Satellite T210.

Alternative try to find some online shops using Google. I’m sure there are some online shops where you can buy it. :)