Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: Need graphic card driver for Satellite C660-12G

1. Need graphic card driver for Satellite C660-12G
    Beginner
    Hey!
    I wanted to install picture To Exe on my new computer Satellite C660-12G, but when I click on the icon picture to exe to open it, ask me to update the driver of the graphic card..the problem is, I don't find this driver anywhere...The model C660-12G does not appear on the list of the computer on the Toshiba website....Where could I find this driver? I paid for the program PTÊ and I can't use it because of this missing driver ;.-(

Many thanks for your help,
    Audrey

2. Re: Need graphic card driver for Satellite C660-12G
    All available drivers are offered on Toshiba download page under http://eu.computers.toshiba-europe.com/innovation/download_drivers_bios.jsp

Your notebook model has part number PSC0QE, so choose there Satellite C660 with this part number.

3. Re: Need graphic card driver for Satellite C660-12G
    Beginner
    Hi
    I have Toshiba satellite c660-1cz laptop. It has ati mobility radeon hd 5470 512mb graphic card. I am running windows 7 64bit OS and i can not find driver for my graphic card. I tried on toshiba downlod driver site but there is not drivr for my graphic card. Can anyone help my about this problem???
    Thanks

4. Re: Need graphic card driver for Satellite C660-12G
    Master
    > bojanbenko
    On the Toshiba European driver page, you can find the Win 7 32bit display driver.
    Check this one… maybe you could use it in connection with Win 7 64bit

5. Re: Need graphic card driver for Satellite C660-12G
    Beginner
    i will try that,but is there a way to find a specific drriver for my graphic card?? i tried on amd site but there i could not find the solution for my problem. i enter all data that they reequire and they give my option to download catalist and when i run the setup i get this message: ATI catalist mobility cannot be downloaded due to incompabitable hardware/software on your computer...
    i really dont know what is the problem.

6. Re: Need graphic card driver for Satellite C660-12G
    Master
    Hi bojanbenko,

As you can see, only Windows 7 32bit driver is available but probably it will run on 64bit version too. Just check this and post some feedback! ;)

Alternative have a look for other Toshiba notebooks with the same graphic card. Maybe so you can find a 64bit display driver for your model.

7. Re: Need graphic card driver for Satellite C660-12G
    Beginner
    PauPau thank you
    i downloaded a 32bit driver and it is working good. it recognized my graphic card(finally!!!!!) and i think that everything it is going to be ok
    Thanks onem ore time, you are a lifesaver

8. Re: Need graphic card driver for Satellite C660-12G
    Master
    Thanks bojanbenko for the feedback!
    Great to know that 32bit driver is working on 64bit OS!

9. Re: Need graphic card driver for Satellite C660-12G
    Beginner
    Toshiba ATI/AMD Win7-64 driver v8.712.2.1

http://eu.computers.toshiba-europe.com/innovation/download_drivers_bios.jsp?service=EU