Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: Fan noise on Satellite C660-115

1. Fan noise on Satellite C660-115
    Master
    Hi, Toshiba Satellite C660 users

I want to buy this model and know it's all specifications. I have just a question about fan noise. is it noisy one? Thanks to all replies in advance

2. Re: Fan noise on Satellite C660-115
    Master
    Dear, moderator. Please, remove this thread as i have already bought it :) It's nice laptop for office works, Internet surfing and fan isn't noisy as a500-1dn' one. Worthy to buy it!

3. Re: Fan noise on Satellite C660-115
    Master
    Hi Jeka

Back to Toshiba. Cool. :)
    I think this thread should not be deleted.
    It will be cool to read more about this laptop. I saw it at my local dealer and it looks OK.
    My little sister needs one laptop with reasonable price so I think this one could be the right one for her needs.

What is your first impression?
    Is it OK for basic stuff like Internet, Office, listening music and all other “typical” girl’s stuff?

4. Re: Fan noise on Satellite C660-115
    Master
    yeah, it's pretty good for office works, Internet, music and it's not so expensive. The Gpu (my model equipped with Intel GMA 4500M) isn't powerful to play modern games but can handle old games. i don't play games neither modern nor old and quite happy with it. It has 3 year old warranty. so, as i mentioned above if you want to have a reliable friend for years -Toshiba c660 is a good choice. Anyway, it's my own decision.

5. Re: Fan noise on Satellite C660-115
    Master
    Dear Jeka thank you so much for your feedback.
    Happy New Year!

6. Re: Fan noise on Satellite C660-115
    Master
    Happy new Year!