Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Toshiba censoring this forum

1. Re: Toshiba censoring this forum
    Beginner
    What utter drivel.
    Toshiba are quite simply ashamed and embarrassed at producing a product as poor as the Folio 100.
    Their pathetic attempts at sweeping away any sign of it's existance is shameful.
    Peter

2. Re: Toshiba censoring this forum
    Beginner
    to be honest, there is something going on on the forum, my posts have also vanished.

when I try to open one of my previous posts
    'http://forums.computers.toshiba-europe.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=59814'
    i get;
    Error: you do not have permission to view the requested forum or category.

also when I log in I get 4 unresolved questions, but when I click on my questions it states I have no questions.

also where has the folio category gone?

3. Re: Toshiba censoring this forum
    Beginner
    Although reasonable effort is made by TOSHIBA Europe GmbH ("Toshiba") to present accurate information, Toshiba makes no warranty of any kind as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any content, material or information posted in the forum ("Content"). Registered users ("Users") posting Content in this forum warrant that the distribution and use of such Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12