Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: Can I use pen with Libretto W100?

1. Can I use pen with Libretto W100?
    Beginner
    Hi

Iíd like to know if is there anything that explain me if possible use a pen in W100 like smart phone or if is there an apply regulation to work properly or if is there any pen good for this SCREEN DEVICE ?

THANKS !

2. Re: Can I use pen with Libretto W100?
    Master
    Unfortunately I didnít found any info on Toshiba web sites but theoretically you can use pen with your Libretto.
    I had this device several times in my hands and donít think you need some special pen. In my opinion it should be the same you use with other similar devices.

As far as I know this device is not designed and delivered with pen so Toshiba doesnít offer any kind of application for calibration or pen regulation.

3. Re: Can I use pen with Libretto W100?
    Beginner
    I tried to use any pen like Iphone but i have been a lot of problem because i think the engineering of display has particular sensibility
    and also particular pen must be use.
    I don't know why Toshiba doesn't noticed of this value applied to the device,i'm very grateful if anyone can send me information about this particular tool.

thanks very much !!!!!!!

4. Re: Can I use pen with Libretto W100?
    Enthusiast
    I have used the Targus Stylus for the iPad with my Libretto...it works for navigation but the inking experience isn't great. It will work for highlighting a PDF but for notes, not so much...

Sorry,

Jeff