Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: Libretto W100: Blio software - wrong format & text isn't limpid

1. Libretto W100: Blio software - wrong format & text isn't limpid
    Beginner
    Hi

i'm trustworthy client Toshiba because i think is fantastic farm and wide industry electronics producer but i'm very surprised when i' ve bought W100 libretto model last week.

I've tried to install *BLIO* SW for because i would like to use this model like ebook reader in dual screen mode.
    This new philosophy machine i think is right for this use but i think there are a lot of problem to achieve success.

In this particular plan of operations i have seen that there are two essential problem;
    - first there is not right format layout of page on display dual screen mode and
    - second the text font i think isn't limpid like windows .

Thank you for your kind attention

2. Re: Libretto W100: Blio software - wrong format & text isn't limpid
    Master
    Hi

I think Libretto W100 is a great device with the dual 7” displays. It can be used for different purposes and not only for ebook reading…

However, I think there are different applcations on the market which can be used for ebook reading and I think your feedback is related especially to the Blio software.

I cannot say anything about this tool. I don’t use it….
    However, your feedback is very interesting. Thanks for sharing this in our community.

3. Re: Libretto W100: Blio software - wrong format & text isn't limpid
    Beginner
    i'm happy for your explain, can you help me and tell me wich Sw like BLIO that work in dual display mode may i buy ?

thanks a lot

4. Re: Libretto W100: Blio software - wrong format & text isn't limpid
    Master
    Hi

I cannot say you what ebook reader software you have to buy.
    Unfortunately I don’t use any ebook software but there are many different tools on the market; use google for searching “ebook reader software”.
    There are many tools which could be installed for free.

5. Re: Libretto W100: Blio software - wrong format & text isn't limpid
    Beginner
    i know this but i think there are not many software with this particular feature dual screen but try anyway.

thanks a lot

6. Re: Libretto W100: Blio software - wrong format & text isn't limpid
    Enthusiast
    I have found the Nook for PC to be the best pure eBook software for displaying on both screens in Portrait Mode. I use PDFAnnotator for PDFs....

The software update for the Blio Software (powers Toshiba Book Place) broke the dual-screen functionality for me...

HTH,

Jeff

7. Re: Libretto W100: Blio software - wrong format & text isn't limpid
    Beginner
    this nook software is very enjoyable but i tried to add Book in folder appropriate and EPUB file doesn't acquired.
    When i restart this SW doesn' work properly,is there any particular EPUB file property for this ebook reader.
    Also i prefer Blio because the effect resolution is different, i'm sorry .............
    thanks a lot

8. Re: Libretto W100: Blio software - wrong format & text isn't limpid
    Beginner
    I'VE RESOLVED THIS PROBLEM WITH NOOK SW ,i add book in stuff folder , i think is good because it' work properly and resize format also table solution is very comfortable to find paragraph that you prefer it's very indicate for especially technical document or particular programming book and so character is very limpid.

now i think is the best solution

thank you very much

9. Re: Libretto W100: Blio software - wrong format & text isn't limpid
    Master
    Thanks for the feedback