Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: Satellite 1950-801 - Battery wireless keybord does not charge no longer

1. Satellite 1950-801 - Battery wireless keybord does not charge no longer
    Beginner
    Toshiba Satellite S1950-801

The battery from the wireless keybord charge no longer, the powerbutton does not work anymore, what can i do ?

I know the computer is old, but maby there is a solution for this problem.

2. Re: Satellite 1950-801 - Battery wireless keybord does not charge no longer
    Master
    > The battery from the wireless keyboard charge no longer, the power button does not work anymore, what can I do?

You are not able to power up the notebook?
    hm… sounds like a notebook’s hardware problem and possibly this is the reason why the external Wlan keyboard does not charge… the notebook is dead and therefore the keyboard does not functions…

Why the notebook does not power up?
    Hmmm…. goo question. Maybe the AC adaptor is dead and cannot provide power to notebook and notebook battery is dead too.
    This is possible but in most case it’s not the reason… in most cases the motherboard could be faulty…

However, only the notebook technician can check the hardware parts and could provide more details…

3. Re: Satellite 1950-801 - Battery wireless keybord does not charge no longer
    Beginner
    The lights on the front of the notebook are on, he has power from the adapter, but the powerbutton is located on the keybord

4. Re: Satellite 1950-801 - Battery wireless keybord does not charge no longer
    Master
    Does everything work well when the keyboard is placed in place (in notebook)?
    Have you tried to exchange battery placed in the keyboard?
    I mean what else you can try???