Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: Satellite A300 Toshiba Disc Creator (for Win 7 ?)

1. Satellite A300 Toshiba Disc Creator (for Win 7 ?)
    Beginner
    Hello,

I have Toshiba Satellite A300 model, The original OS came with it is Vista 32-bit. I have recently upgraded the Laptop to be Windows 7 Ultimate.

I have downloaded all the applicable programs associated with Windows 7 32-bit, until now all have worked perfectly smooth... However I have searched for the Toshiba Disc creator and have found none in the download page of Toshiba.

This is the link I use:

http://eu.computers.toshiba-europe.com/innovation/download_drivers_bios.jsp?service=EU&banner_id=HOM E_RSL_DRIVERS

If someone could help me out in this and redirect me to the download page of Toshiba Disc creator (For Windows 7 32-bit). would be appreciated

Regards

2. Re: Satellite A300 Toshiba Disc Creator (for Win 7 ?)
    Master
    The Toshiba Recovery disk Creator is available only in connection with the original Toshiba image.
    You cannot download this tool.

Check also this thread:
    http://forums.computers.toshiba-europe.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=56007

It's about the same theme...

3. Re: Satellite A300 Toshiba Disc Creator (for Win 7 ?)
    Master
    Hi Ramahi,

Do you mean Disc creator like Nero or recovery disk creator?

As Tonny wrote, both tools canít be downloaded from the Toshiba website. They are only preinstalled.

Furthermore check also the forum for similar threads. You will find enough about this. ;)