Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: Satellite T110-10N - How to recalibrate my battery?

1. Satellite T110-10N - How to recalibrate my battery?
    Beginner
    Hi

I have a Satellite T110-10N. The battery does not load 100% only on 50%. I like to know how recalibrate it.

2. Re: Satellite T110-10N - How to recalibrate my battery?
    Master
    Hello

Why you want to recalibrate the battery?

If it loads only up to 50% it means that some battery cells are dead and you have to replace the whole HDD. The battery can be charged 500 times, then it needs replacing and sometimes the battery cells get faulty.

I recommend contacting an authorized service provider. The guys can order all Toshiba spare parts.

3. Re: Satellite T110-10N - How to recalibrate my battery?
    Beginner
    The problem resides in that the t110 is practically new. it have 4 months i have been loaded 5 times

4. Re: Satellite T110-10N - How to recalibrate my battery?
    Master
    Hello

If you have it only for 4 months, itís covered by warranty. Even the battery pack I thinkÖ

So please contact ASP in your country and explain your problem. Normally you should get a new battery for free.

Here is a list where you can search for technicians:
    http://eu.computers.toshiba-europe.com > Support & Downloads > Find an authorized service provider

Good luck! :)