Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: Satellite T110-107 - Touchpad not working properly

1. Satellite T110-107 - Touchpad not working properly
    Beginner
    I love my Satellite T110-107 but there are issues with the TouchPad.

1). The mouse cursor doesn't move at times. With this one I can get it to move by taking both hands away from the laptop for a moment.
    2). The mouse cursor suddenly 'shoots' off to the right hand of the screen.

I've tried changing the touchpad sensitivity to both the minimum and the maximum levels, i've adjusted the 'Palm' sensitivity but nothing seems to help other than by making the sensitivity low which helps a little.

I've also noticed that when the laptop is on my lap, the problem is worse than if it's on a table.

I think that it's a problem with a build up of static on the case.

Any other ideas?.

2. Re: Satellite T110-107 - Touchpad not working properly
    Master
    Hi buddy,

I use Satellite T110 for months now and really and no problem. Everything runs great and I donít have any problems. Itís really great notebook!!!

So it must be something wrong with yours or installation.
    First of all I would recommend updating the touchpad driver. You can download it on the Toshiba website:
    http://eu.computers.toshiba-europe.com

After this you should test it again. Check also the touchpad settings again. There are a lot of settings to improve touchpad.

3. Re: Satellite T110-107 - Touchpad not working properly
    Akuma
    Try downloading and installing the latest Touchpad driver, and also do a BIOS update.

These are available on the Toshiba website under Support.