Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is there a list of words that is not allowed here?

1. Re: Is there a list of words that is not allowed here?
    Beginner
    I have just noticed that a moderator now looks at everything I post. I see this warning message every time. Or more appropriately, I see it as a veiled threat that my every move is being watched by a secret mob of censorship coppers.
    """The message to be posted may contain inappropriate terms or language. This message will need to be approved by a moderator before it will be posted in the forum. For more information please refer to "Help" on the menu bar."""

I don't need HELP

Man O man,.,I must be extra BADDDDDDDDDD!

I really don't give a stuff about that.
    It's just that all this childish censorship is frustrating as it makes it hard to just be normal.

2. Re: Is there a list of words that is not allowed here?
    *@frostytosh*
    I think sometimes the postings needs to be checked by moderator because the content contains an term which is set on the “black list”.
    This is nothing unusual and most “big” forums support such function.
    I’m a member since a long time here and this happens also from time to time to me.
    This does not mean that you are “bad” but this happens because of some "bad" terms.
    Have a good time here in the forum ;)

Greets

3. Re: Is there a list of words that is not allowed here?
    Beginner
    So how are you supposed to know which term or word has caused a posting to be refused.
    Do you have to completely go through a whole reply or message and muck about changing words and trying to resubmit it.
    Why doesn't whatever the word or term that this website is refusing to load be shown.Instead of this silly and frustrating generic message that says it may contain stuff that is inappropriate.

As I said to Nutz,.,I'd like to show you the contents of my innocent and innoffensive reply that is being refused.
    Can I some how get it to you, so you can tell me where abouts I have written something that is so wrong it can't be posted.
    I'm fairdinkum about this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12