Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: Satellite A300: Win 7 touchpad double click is not responding

1. Satellite A300: Win 7 touchpad double click is not responding
    Beginner
    Hello there, recently I installed Win 7 and the double click on the touch-pad is not responding. I have to use the left button. I re-installed the the drivers various times but the issue is still persisting. I'm using A300. When I go to Device manager settings everything looks like normally - device working properly. Is there any "connection" among Win 7 - VAP - Synaptic? At least I have a wireless mouse and it's working just fine :). Any idea?!

2. Re: Satellite A300: Win 7 touchpad double click is not responding
    Hi

You have to check if the “double click, double touch” is enabled in touchpad properties!
    Please go to control panel -> mouse -> device settings -> settings (or properties???)
    There you will get many options related to the touchpad.
    There you should find the option related to “double click”

Bye

3. Re: Satellite A300: Win 7 touchpad double click is not responding
    Master
    Hi ivandelmar,

If an external mouse works properly with double click function it seems to be a driver or software issue. You should check the touchpad setting as MasterG wrote.

Usually there you can enable/disable the double click function. It must be enabled, otherwise it’s not possible to use this function.
    Furthermore you can also change the speed for double click. You should set it to lower speed that your double click will be recognized properly.