Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: Satellite M70 - Driver archives on AU Toshiba site corrupt

1. Satellite M70 - Driver archives on AU Toshiba site corrupt
    Beginner
    Hi All,

I am doing a clean XP install on a Satellite M70. This page lists all the necessary drivers:

http://www.mytoshiba.com.au/support/notebooks/satellite/m70/psm70a-01700e/download?os=22

Unfortunately every zip file I download from that link is corrupt, when I try to open them I get the following error:

"The compressed (zipped) Folder is invalid or corrupted"

This is the case for every zip archive listed at the above link. The Intel display driver which comes as an exe is fine.
    I have tried redownloading the files many times, from the NZ site too. I have tried the native XP zip tool, jzip, 7zip and winrar.
    I have tried from Windows XP and 7 from both work and home. I'm pretty sure there is a problem with the archives themselves.

If there is anyone from Toshiba in here could they please have the files fixed or provide me with alternative links to them?

Regards,
    Simon

2. Re: Driver archives on AU Toshiba site corrupt.
    Master
    Hi,

Juts have downloaded 2 files form Australian driver page to check. Everything is fine, I can unpack the archive. Try to use winrar and disable Antivirus to check if it's blocking. Once, I had problem with Nod 32 antivirus, it was blocking archive files to unpack

3. Re: Driver archives on AU Toshiba site corrupt.
    Akuma
    Hi, I downloaded six of those drivers, all are fine.

Could you post the exact links of the corrupted drivers?