Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: No stereo mix with Satellite T110

1. No stereo mix with Satellite T110
    Beginner
    I bought a Satellite T110 (Win7). There's no Stereo Mix option with the recording devices. I marked show disabled and disconnected devices. I updated the conexant driver (4.98.16.61). Nothing helped. Still no stereo mix option. I tried connecting a male-male cord from headphones to line in - gave very bad quality.
    please help!

Message was edited by: lelbd

2. Re: No stereo mix with Satellite T110
    Master
    Hi

As far as I know the Conexant sound chip does not provide this functionality.
    As far as I know Stereo Mix is supported by Realtek chip but Conexant sound chip misses this feature.

Greets

3. Re: No stereo mix with Satellite T110
    Beginner
    Is there no way around this that doesn't include me paying more money than I did for the computer?

4. Re: No stereo mix with Satellite T110
    Master
    As far as I know the chip does not include this and there is no way to upgrade this…

PS: this has nothing to do how much the notebook cost… there are many different notebooks on the market which costs a lot of money and don’t support some features due to the different chip.... and there are a lot of notebooks you could get for favourable price and support Realtek sound chip.

5. Re: No stereo mix with Satellite T110
    This thread provides an instruction How to enable Stereo Mix in Conexant Sound driver
    http://forums.computers.toshiba-europe.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=65162

Big thanks to user prestativo