Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: Equium U400/146 - I need a replacement lcd cable/ribbon

1. Equium U400/146 - I need a replacement lcd cable/ribbon
    Beginner
    Hello
    please help i have been searching for days.
    I need a replacement lcd cable/ribbon . id number (DDOBU2LC000)

My laptop is the Toshiba Equium U400/146 model number PSU42E-00400SKS. Its out off warranty so i took it it to
    my local repare shop but they could not get the part. The problem with the lcd screen is that it boots up Green
    i can still use the programs the greys and whites show through.

When connected to a crt monitor the laptop is fine. Back to the cable The screen number is NI3311-LOL REC.C1

If some one could point me in the right direction for this part i would be most gratefull

Thanks

2. Re: Equium U400/146 - I need a replacement lcd cable/ribbon
    Master
    Hi

All notebook parts can be ordered from an local ASP (authorized service partner).
    I think the guys should be able to order such cable/ribbon.

Here you can find the database with all ASPs worldwide:
    http://eu.computers.toshiba-europe.com -> Support & Downloads -> Find an Authorized Service Provider

Good luck

3. Re: Equium U400/146 - I need a replacement lcd cable/ribbon
    Master
    Hi twin909,

Did you already contact an authorized service provider? I mean these guys can order all original Toshiba spare parts so itís always my first contact if I need such parts.

As PauPau wrote on the Toshiba website you can find a list of them. The guys are really friendly and can help you.