Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: Microsoft Security Essentials - The planned scan-out does not work.

1. Microsoft Security Essentials - The planned scan-out does not work.
    Beginner
    In addition to the question about the planned scan-out after updating to Windows 7 at McAfee.Microsoft Security Essentials set instead of McAfee. The planned scan-out does not work just.

Support McAfee tried to put right my computer from conversation I understood is the problem of disk of updating.I want to put question to the command of updating:?? that very many problems were shoved us all after Your updating.How now to get out from this dung under the name Toshiba Upgrades?

2. Re: Microsoft Security Essentials - The planned scan-out does not work.
    Master
    Hi buddy,

To be honest I donít know what youíre talking about exactly. What has McAfee to do with Microsoft Security Essentials?

As far as I know itís recommendable using one security program only. You should use the Microsoft one or McAfee but not both!

3. Re: Microsoft Security Essentials - The planned scan-out does not work.
    Beginner
    All hello.It all is clear.I tried to set a few programs.Not the alone was not started.Strvice McAfee removed a problem, now works fine.I ask to forgive for this emotional question.My English bad, from here ununderstanding of question will Excuse.With kind regards .