Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: Satellite L500-14N - Windows 7 Upgrade

1. Satellite L500-14N - Windows 7 Upgrade
    Beginner
    Hello,

I've a little problem... I wanted to install my Windows 7 Upgrade but after choosing my language I should choose the Model name of my notebook and the modell Satellite L500-N14 is not in the list.

Can anybody tell me what I have to do or what can I do now to go on with installing my Windows 7 Upgrade???

2. Re: Satellite L500-14N - Windows 7 Upgrade
    Master
    Hallo

I can remember that month or two ago someone asked the same question but with Satellite L500D.
    Can you please send us exact model number and offered numbers on upgrade DVD?

3. Re: Satellite L500-14N - Windows 7 Upgrade
    Beginner
    THe exact model number is 79412125K but I don't know exactly what you mean with the offered numbers on upgrade DVD? Where can I find it?

4. Re: Satellite L500-14N - Windows 7 Upgrade
    Master
    Maybe you must choose model number and it is something like PSxxxx. You can find it on the sticker at the bottom.
    The number you wrote is probably serial number.

5. Re: Satellite L500-14N - Windows 7 Upgrade
    Beginner
    yes it was the serial number sorry. The Model number is: PSLJ3E-01Y01JGR. But I still don't know about the other. There're a few numbers on the sticker but which is the right one?

6. Re: Satellite L500-14N - Windows 7 Upgrade
    Master
    >I should choose the Model name
    Are some numbers offered when you should choose one of them or is there empty field where you must put your number? If yes which numbers are listed?

7. Re: Satellite L500-14N - Windows 7 Upgrade
    Beginner
    No, there's no empty field to put a number, there's just a list of Model names. And listed with L 500 are:

Satellite L500LPSLJ3E
    Satellite L500L D PSLK0E
    Satellite L500 D PSLK3E
    Satellite L500 PSLJ0E

Message was edited by: simplekatie

8. Re: Satellite L500-14N - Windows 7 Upgrade
    Master
    I think the first choice is your one. Isnít it? As I can see in your previous posting you have PSLJ3E.