Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: Satellite T110-107 - Touchpad / mouse issue

1. Satellite T110-107 - Touchpad / mouse issue
    Beginner
    Just had delivery of a new Tosh T110-107 which I have to say looks wonderful, however a problem. One bootup the touchpad works ok but as soon as I connect the USB mouse then neither work - making the system unusable, until I disconnect the mouse and reboot. SO what have I done to it?

Uninstalled McAfee and addded Norton 360 and Office (both originals) and thats it, the problem was found before anything was done - as it came out of the box.

Win7 Home Premium, never had problems with Win7 but then not used it on a laptop especially this model. Can only imagine its config/software but straight out of the box? Tosh must know there is a problem them - they have too, yet sold it?

ANyone else had this issue?

2. Re: Satellite T110-107 - Touchpad / mouse issue
    Beginner
    Ah answer my own question, mouse at fault, once the wheel is moved it all works, but one has to continuously move it or it don't work. Turns out the mouse was not part of the package, so my apologies to Toshiba, but then thats why I got him to buy this model - reputable manufacturer - great machine though and would recommend it to anyone who is thinking about buying one.

3. Re: Satellite T110-107 - Touchpad / mouse issue
    Scholar
    Nice to hear that you could answer your own question! ;)

Friend of me bought Satellite T110 too and he can recommend it too. Itís really small and light notebook but with pretty good performance. He uses the notebook for Internet, E-Mails and editing his taken photos. The notebook makes a nice job! :)