Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: Qosmio F50-12L - How to disable power saving?

1. Qosmio F50-12L - How to disable power saving?
    Beginner
    Hello

How to disable power saving mode on Windows 7 32bit ultimate on a Qosmio F50-12L?

2. Re: Qosmio F50-12L - How to disable power saving?
    Master
    Hi

Which power saving mode you mean exactly?
    Normally in Windows Power Management you can change the power plan from Power Saving to Balanced or High Performance.

You can also do this if you click on the battery icon in taskbar. ;)

3. Re: Qosmio F50-12L - How to disable power saving?
    Beginner
    hi

thanks, i know that, and I'm already using the high performance all the time. please check this thread to know the reason and what i'm looking for exactly:

http://forums.computers.toshiba-europe.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=49941&tstart=0

Thank

4. Re: Qosmio F50-12L - How to disable power saving?
    Hi mody

Can you make decision which theme you want to discuss here? Power saving or flashing display?
    This thread has subject about power saving so please let us see what you can do about it.

To be honest I don't understand what do you want exactly. I presume all power settings are well known to you so what do you want to disable exactly?

5. Re: Qosmio F50-12L - How to disable power saving?
    Beginner
    Hi,

If you have read the other thread, you can see the other member said the reason for brightness going up and down is due to power saving feature to save power, That's why I'm looking to disable power saving feature totally even in the high performance profile.

Thanks