Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: Satellite L500-126, Flash cards (Fn Hotkeys) still doesn't work

1. Satellite L500-126, Flash cards (Fn Hotkeys) still doesn't work
    Beginner
    I am using windows 7 ultimate x64 on L500-126, the new win7 x64 drivers have been available since yesterday.....

However, the Flash cards (Fn Hotkeys) still doesn't work after the installation of the new VAP. The flash cards is able to show up at the top of my screen, I can click them by mouse, but the Fn combinations does not work at all!

I've noticed that there is a downloadable driver called "Flash Cards support", even I installed this application the problem still remained.

Then I uninstalled VAP and kept "Flash Cards support", to my surprise, the combination of Fn+F6 and F7 (Adjusting brightness) worked! however, without VAP I could not use other combinations.

Are there still problems with the new VAP for win 7 x64?

P.S. The new "Hardware setup" seems to be a problem as well, I tried to change some configurations in this application but after re-boot all the options went back.

2. Re: Satellite L500-126, Flash cards (Fn Hotkeys) still doesn't work
    Master
    Please don't create different threads about one and the same theme!
    Follow your first thread:
    http://forums.computers.toshiba-europe.com/forums//message.jspa?messageID=182199