Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: Re: Satellite Pro L10 and Windows 7 drivers

1. Satellite Pro L10 and Windows 7 drivers
    Beginner
    Hi guys,

I am looking for a complete set of drivers for the above Laptop model. I recently installed Win7 but I have no drivers for the machine at all.
    The XP drivers do not work.
    Has anyone managed to install drivers for this machine? I'm mostly interested in getting my wireless network card working.

I look forward to your responses.

Thanks in advance for your responces
    Panos

2. Re: Satellite Pro L10 and Windows 7 drivers
    Master
    Satellite Pro L10 is pretty old notebook and I don't believe you will find full set of Win7 drivers.
    According Toshiba document - http://aps2.toshiba-tro.de/kb0/TSB9902P50000R01.htm - your notebook is not Win7 supported and to find drivers will be not so easy.

3. Re: Satellite Pro L10 and Windows 7 drivers
    Beginner
    well, there was a guy here in this forum a few months back claiming he had his L10 working with Win7 and he had found almost all drivers except the the video card Driver.

i am desperate to get my wireless working, I do not mind about the sound that much or Video card. But I would like to know what people have found for it.

Do VIsta drivers work?.I did a clean install directly from XP

Anyway any further reply will be much appreciated.

best
    panos

4. Re: Satellite Pro L10 and Windows 7 drivers
    Beginner
    I have a Toshiba Satellite Pro, don't really use it much but got bored of my netbook and was given a Windows 7 disc, I decided to put it on my laptop, it works but I also cannot find a wireless driver, I am currently using an Ethernet cable but I think the only option is to buy an USB wireless adapter or about £15-£25

5. Re: Satellite Pro L10 and Windows 7 drivers
    Master
    Hey,

Regarding WLAN driver you should check Toshiba WLAN portal that provides all drivers for WLAN cards:
    http://aps2.toshiba-tro.de/wlan/

Generally speaking the most Vista drivers are work on Windows 7 too but this must be tested.