Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: Satellite Pro A300 - How to install the webcam?

1. Satellite Pro A300 - How to install the webcam?
    Beginner
    I recieved my laptop via my uni so dont ahve amyn of the back up disks ( especially not the webcam one).

Basically my laptop found a trojan horse virus on my webcam, sorted it out and I restarted my computer. It then flashed up wehn restarted that I need to install my webcam but I dont have the disk and now I cant use my webcam! What do I do?

P.S I'm not a computer genius so please be easy on me with the langauge.

2. Re: Satellite Pro A300 - How to install the webcam?
    Master
    Hi mate,

If you have to reinstall the webcam driver you can download it on the Toshiba website and all other drivers for your notebook:
    http://eu.computers.toshiba-europe.com > Support & Downloads > Download Drivers

I have Satellite Pro A300 too and it’s not delivered with Toshiba recovery disk because you have to create such a disk yourself. Therefore start the Toshiba recovery disk creator that is preinstalled on your notebook and then you can create this disk. It contains an image of “factory settings” and so you can restore the whole system every time.