Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: Re: Satellite A300-15A recovery issue: Could not get a language entry from ini

1. Satellite A300-15A recovery issue: Could not get a language entry from ini
    Beginner
    hi i'm from greece.

I go to I do boot the recovery cd and she returns the following error:
    +Could not get a language entry from ini file+
    http://free4u.gr/pics/view-152_DSC01468.JPG

what to do.?

2. Re: Satellite A300-15A recovery issue: Could not get a language entry from ini
    Hi

Did you try to repeat the recovery procedure?
    Did you use the Toshiba recovery disk or did you start from the HDD recovery?

Check both procedures;
    Firstly try the HDD recovery; press F8 then choose repair my computer and in new window follow with HDD recovery.

3. Re: Satellite A300-15A recovery issue: Could not get a language entry from ini
    Beginner
    i had make format on my pc and i had put the xp.
    i press f12 to start the recovery from laptop's cd
    and finally there isnot recovery in the disk

4. Re: Satellite A300-15A recovery issue: Could not get a language entry from ini
    Well, if you have formatted the HDD then your HDD recovery will not function…
    Did you create the recovery disk previously???

Maybe something went wrong during creation of the recovery disk…. Who knows…

5. Re: Satellite A300-15A recovery issue: Could not get a language entry from ini
    Beginner
    the recovery cd buy from toshiba store

6. Re: Satellite A300-15A recovery issue: Could not get a language entry from ini
    You bought the recovery disk from Toshiba and this does not work?
    Did you choose the right language? Did you try to choose different langugaes?

I assume the recovery disk supports different languages packages and as far as I know you can choose only one and I think you cannot change it anymore…

7. Re: Satellite A300-15A recovery issue: Could not get a language entry from ini
    Beginner
    try all language and does not work.

8. Re: Satellite A300-15A recovery issue: Could not get a language entry from ini
    Master
    Hmm.. very strange… in my opinion there is something wrong with the disk… you should get in contact with the guys again and should explain that this disk does not work with your notebook and you should test a new CD.

9. Re: Satellite A300-15A recovery issue: Could not get a language entry from ini
    Beginner
    send e-mail to toshiba.?
    you can help me what to write.?

10. Re: Satellite A300-15A recovery issue: Could not get a language entry from ini
    Master
    Get in contact with your ASP (authorized service partner) in your county.
    They could provide a right disk.

Here you can find the nearest ASP:
    http://eu.computers.toshiba-europe.com/ -> Support & Download -> Find an Authorized Service Provider