Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: Satellite A350 - Where to download display driver?

1. Satellite A350 - Where to download display driver?
    Beginner
    I accidentally deleted my ATI display driver and now im currently using the standard VGA graphics adapter, I tried to download a new driver from the toshiba website but the link is not working. (im using a 64 bit operating system).

Is there any where else i could download a display driver, and also im not sure which one i need to download that is compatible with my satellite A350-PSAL6A?

Thanks for all your help.

2. Re: Satellite A350 - Where to download display driver?
    Master
    Hi

I have checked the Toshiba European website and there I founded a very similar model, the Satellite A350 PSAL6E. It seems that this notebook is equipped with the same graphic card and the download is working.

Check this!!
    http://eu.computers.toshiba-europe.com => Support & Downloads => Download Drivers

3. Re: Satellite A350 - Where to download display driver?
    Master
    I donít know whatís wrong with display driver download on the Toshiba Australian page but try the driver from the Toshiba European page as suggested by Raver.
    Itís should be the same driver and the download functions well.