Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Satellite A300 and Windows 7 drivers

1. Satellite A300 and Windows 7 drivers
    Beginner
    HI, I wanted to know when Toshiba will release the divers for win 7.

2. Re: Satellite A300 and Windows 7 drivers
    Master
    Following Toshiba support in the past I presume Toshiba will start Win7 support when Win7 will be launched on the market and when first Toshiba notebook will be offered with preinstalled Win7 operating system.

The same was with WXP and Vista.

3. Re: Satellite A300 and Windows 7 drivers
    Beginner
    o.k Thank u

4. Re: Satellite A300 and Windows 7 drivers
    Beginner
    Some drivers for Vista works good on Win 7 (For ex.: BT stack & touchPad drivers works without any problem) Ups... it for Satellite A200, but... who knows? :-)

Message was edited by: Vadimka_Odessa_1

5. Re: Satellite A300 and Windows 7 drivers
    Akuma
    Yes, generally Vista drivers will work in Win7. So you can use those drivers until proper Win7 drivers are available.

6. Re: Satellite A300 and Windows 7 drivers
    Beginner
    i have an A300-1NO, and i changed vista to win7 today. almost every vista 32bit drivers works fine under win7
    webcamera and LAN drivers are not supported for win 7 yet, everything else supported for A300-1NO

Message was edited by: VeilSide

7. Re: Satellite A300 and Windows 7 drivers
    Beginner
    if i go to the toshiba-europe-download site i can choose WINDOWS 7 as operating system until a choose A300. then i only have xp/vista

will we even see official drivers for WINDOWS 7 for A300 models?

(i have a300-1ec psag0e)

thank you

[HERE|http://www.csd.toshiba.com/cgi-bin/tais/support/jsp/modelContent.jsp?origin=new&ct=DL] is there anyone here that could give some official information?
    i can't seem to find any drivers for a300/win 7 models?

8. Re: Satellite A300 and Windows 7 drivers
    Luke
    Hello

If you canít see Windows 7 drivers for Satellite A300 this says everything: For this model are currently no Windows 7 drivers available.

The website that you posted is the US page and so you canít find the A300 model but as far as I know the A305 is very similar to A300.

Greets

9. Re: Satellite A300 and Windows 7 drivers
    Beginner
    any information on WHEN they will be available?

10. Re: Satellite A300 and Windows 7 drivers
    Luke
    Hello

To end this story the drivers will normally be available some days or weeks after the official Windows 7 release in October.

Please think on the Vista and XP release: After the official release, some days and weeks later the drivers was released and I assume itís the same as with Windows 7.

I have a little bit searched with Google and this is all I can say. I canít find further more exact informations.

Greets

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast