Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: Satellite A350: Error Messages on Start up when Toshiba Console is started

1. Satellite A350: Error Messages on Start up when Toshiba Console is started
    Beginner
    We have just bought a new A350. I was installing Comodo during a Windows update.
    The Comodo install failed to complete, but the Windows update did. We initially had three problems;

1. Lost internet connectivity, but not LAN. This was resolved by installing Comodo.
    2. On start up the following message box appears "Can not find script file C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBA Management Console\TOSHealthLocalS.vbs"
    3. When I start the Toshiba Management Console the following message box presents:

C:\Program Files\Toshiba\Toshiba Management Console\TOSMgmt.exe
    The specified path does not exist.

Check the path, and then try again

I have checked the path and that component does not appear to be loaded.

Does anyone have a fix for this?

2. Re: Satellite A350: Error Messages on Start up when Toshiba Console is started
    Master
    Hi

It looks like the Toshiba Console software does not function properly due to the instillation of the Comodo…
    I don’t know exactly what happens but I think something has been muddled up…

I think the Toshiba Console should be installed again but to be honest I didn’t find it on the Toshiba European driver page!

Maybe you could set the OS back to the early time point before you have installed the Comodo… This should help you too…

3. Re: Satellite A350: Error Messages on Start up when Toshiba Console is started
    Hello

The whole story is somehow strange for me.
    Can you please tell me exact notebook model name and model number?
    Which OS is preinstalled on your notebook? Still “factory settings”?

Have you tried to roll back to earlier time before you installed all these updates and Comodo?