Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: Satellite A25-S207 - Where can I find the manual for the motherboard?

1. Satellite A25-S207 - Where can I find the manual for the motherboard?
    Beginner
    I need the manual for this motherboard which is installed in a Toshiba Satellite A25 S207, can anyone help me?

2. Re: Satellite A25-S207 - Where can I find the manual for the motherboard?
    Master
    Hi

Bad news buddy...
    The notebooks maintenance manuals are not published on any of Toshiba pages.
    It seems that such manuals are not for public usage but only for Toshiba authorized service partners.

But to be honest I don't understand why you need such manual...
    The motherboard is a special designed Toshiba part only for the Satellite A25/A20 series.
    So if you want to replace is you need to use exactly the same part.

Cheers

3. Re: Satellite A25-S207 - Where can I find the manual for the motherboard?
    Luke
    Hello

As Jayjay said such technical manuals are not for public and so you canít download it. You can only download the user manual of your notebook that you can find on the Toshiba website.

But why do you need a manual for the mainboard? I never need such a manual because if I need a replacement I go to my authorized service provider.

Greets

4. Re: Satellite A25-S207 - Where can I find the manual for the motherboard?
    Beginner
    Hi, thanks for your suport! The reason because I want this motherboard manual is that I found a carcass of the Toshiba Satellite A25 S207 disassembled with some parts, including its motherboard. But some parts are missing and I want to know their specifications and connections, so I try to buy them and assemble it to my use. I live in Brazil and I have no condition to buy a new one.