Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: I cannot run an aplication on Tecra 9100

1. I cannot run an aplication on Tecra 9100
    Beginner
    I have a Tecra 9100 with Windows XP and I need to run an aplication of my job.
    When I try to run it, a message appears "system is without resources and aplication will be closed".
    I'm waiting for a solution, please.

Thanks

2. Re: I Cannot run an aplication on Tecra 9100
    Master
    Hello

Please don't be mad on me but it is not “Toshiba issue”. If you use some “company specific” software for any support you must contact your company administrator or people who are responsible for this.

They should know which requirements the notebook should have to run this certain software successfully.

3. Re: I Cannot run an aplication on Tecra 9100
    Luke
    Hello

Which application do you want on your notebook?

Normally as Xaver said go to the administrator of the company. He can install this for you and help you.

Good luck!

4. Re: I Cannot run an aplication on Tecra 9100
    Beginner
    Thanks for your answers. I have written in this foro because I have had same problem in two models more of Toshiba notebooks (they were Satellite). The applicattion is a data base of law and when I asked about this question with technicians of my company, they simply answered "don't use Toshiba notebook". My hope was that someone had had the same problem with some application and had got to run it with a patch or similar. I don't believe that problem is Toshiba but I thought that in Toshiba had some solution.

Thanks so much and sorry for the inconvenience

5. Re: I Cannot run an aplication on Tecra 9100
    Master
    I’m sure that this is not a problem of Toshiba but you should tell us what you want to install.

However, you can also contact the manufacture of the software because I think this is a software problem.

Good luck!

6. Re: I Cannot run an aplication on Tecra 9100
    Beginner
    Thanks for information. I want to install an application created by the technicians in my company, I suppose that in java, which facilitates the sending of packages of judgments and back into a catalog database for lawyers to be able to see it to consult it.

7. Re: I Cannot run an aplication on Tecra 9100
    Master
    Hi

I agree with both guys above… it’s definitely not a notebook problem…
    Fact is that every software program and applications need certain system requirements…
    For example a game; not all game run on all notebooks/computers due to certain system requirements like RAM, GPU, CPU, etc…

I don’t think that your application needs a high performance hardware parts but I cannot say this for sure…
    At the other hand maybe you need some software extensions like Java applet for example… who knows…
    I think you should ask the guys who programmed this application for a advice and for support…

Good luck